According to our poll on Friday, the most important products for summer travel are moisturizer, lip balm with SPF and shimmery eyeshadow. Coming in second place was waterproof mascara.
Well, it just depends where you’re traveling to during the summer. Remember all those fun things Pants packed? Well New York was hot as balls, so it really didn’t make sense to use most of those products. Blush? No need because she was constantly flushed from the heat and walking up all the stairs everywhere because apparently all up escalators in the city were broken.
Pants’ essentials included:
- Lancome Aqua Fusion Teinte tinted moisturizer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (no creases despite all the sweat!)
- Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Collection
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Black Plum
- Tarina Tarantino Fleur de Lash
- Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo in Angelika and Laguna
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Tell us, what are your essential items during the summer?
Red & Pants