Pants is heading out of town this weekend, and she’s got her bags packed. Although she usually packs her makeup in the morning as she uses it, this time she couldn’t risk forgetting a precious item.
Here’s a little look at what’s in her makeup bag!
- Lancome Aqua Fusion Teinte
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
- MAC Eyebrows in Lingering
- Tarina Tarantino Fleur de Lash
- Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Electric
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Black Plum
- Hard Candy Glamoflague concealor
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
- Benefit High Beam (mini version!)
- MAC eyeshadow in Jealousy Wakes (Temptalia’s color!!! Best. Green. EVER!)
- NARS Blush/Bronzer Trio (hidden in the top left – it’s all black)
- Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Collection
- Tarina Tarantino #12 Powder Brush
- Tarina Tarantino #74 Smudge Brush
- Tarina Tarantino #56 Crease Brush
- Sigma Travel E25 Blending Brush
- Stila #5 All Over Shadow Brush
- Bare Escentuals mini kabuki (came free from Sephora with a powder sample – it’s the perfect size for the NARS Albatross highlighter in the trio!)
- Almay Oil-Free Makeup Eraser Sticks
- Travel Q-tips!
- Travel Cotton Rounds
- Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
- Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets
- Travel tissues (stolen from Red Roof Inn)
- Bobby pins
- French Vanilla Softlips
- Too Faced Kabuki Brush
- Sonia Kashuk eyelash curler
My bag is from Target, and is by Contents. It’s called the Weekender Cosmetic Bag. I got it for Christmas, so this style isn’t around any more, but I found a similar one on Amazon in my favorite colors!
Man… that’s a lot of stuff. I hope my suitcase is within the weight limit.
Red & Pants